SAN JOSE, CA--(Marketwired - Dec 18, 2013) - RiverMeadow Software™ Inc., developer of the world's only automated server migration platform for carrier and service provider clouds, continues its reign as the global leader in cloud mobility with a reliable and efficient Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) cloud migration solution. Corporate growth was driven in 2013 by a $12 million Series B financing round, key innovative platform integrations, new strategic partnerships and a continued commitment to customer excellence.
RiverMeadow closed its $12 million Series B financing round with Cisco and others. The new funding will continue to fuel RiverMeadow's growth as it drives deployments of the RiverMeadow Cloud Migration SaaS with carriers and service providers on a global scale.
RiverMeadow recently announced the availability of RiverMeadow Cloud Migration SaaS 2.0, which delivers a broad set of feature and infrastructure enhancements. This advanced product automates the migration of live physical, virtual and cloud-based servers "as-is" into and between public, private and hybrid cloud environments.
- In January, 2013, RiverMeadow announced that the company is offering the RiverMeadow Cloud Migration SaaS to VMware Service Provider Program (VSPP) partners and enabling workload migrations into VMware Hybrid Cloud Service.
- In February, 2013, Ericsson announced that the company is expanding its portfolio of cloud and content delivery solutions through a partnership with RiverMeadow.
- In February, 2013, RiverMeadow announced that PeakColo, a leading enterprise-class IaaS Cloud service provider for channel partners, chose the RiverMeadow Cloud Migration SaaS as the server migration solution for PeakColo's cloud computing platform.
- In April, 2013, RiverMeadow announced that Cisco Services is using the RiverMeadow Cloud Migration SaaS in its Cloud On-Boarding Service offerings to help customers easily move entire server workloads to public, private and hybrid cloud environments.
- In July, 2013, RiverMeadow announced that the RiverMeadow Cloud Migration SaaS is available through the ArrowSphere cloud services platform.
- In October, 2013, the company announced that EarthLink has enabled their Cloud Hosting Services with the RiverMeadow Cloud Migration SaaS.
RiverMeadow expanded its executive leadership team with the appointment of Carlos Granda to the role of Executive Vice President of Worldwide Services. Granda is responsible for the development of RiverMeadow's new Worldwide Services Organization, an initiative designed to enable and certify the company's partner ecosystem.
- RiverMeadow was named a Gartner "Cool Vendor" in Cloud Management for 2013. Gartner's annual Cool Vendors report recognizes emerging vendors who are delivering solutions into the marketplace to challenge long-held assumptions and significant investments in traditional IT.
- RiverMeadow was chosen by AlwaysOn as one of the 2013 OnDemand Companies to Watch and Global 250 Companies to Watch. Inclusion in these lists signifies leadership amongst its peers and game-changing technologies that are disrupting existing markets and entrenched players.
"At RiverMeadow, we are working extremely hard, growing our team of seasoned professionals, and pushing the limits to maintain our position as the leader in developing software solutions for quick and easy cloud migration," said Mark Shirman, President and CEO, RiverMeadow. "We're very proud of the rapid expansion we're currently experiencing and I'm looking forward to our continued success and leadership moving forward into 2014."
For more information on RiverMeadow, visit the company's website or follow the company on Twitter at @RiverMeadow1 and on Facebook.
About RiverMeadow Software
RiverMeadow Software, Inc. is the developer of the industry-leading RiverMeadow Cloud Migration SaaS, which automates the migration of physical, virtual and cloud-based servers into and between public, private and hybrid clouds. RiverMeadow Cloud Migration SaaS sets the standard for migrating server workloads over the last mile into the cloud and intelligently brokering workloads between cloud locations once there. RiverMeadow, a privately-held company founded in 2009, has offices in San Jose, California and Westford, Massachusetts. For more information please visit www.rivermeadow.com.
RiverMeadow is a trademark or registered trademarks of RiverMeadow Software. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. For further information visit: www.rivermeadow.com.